Bread slices stuffed with creamy chicken mixture and grilled to perfection.
CREAMY GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH
2 boneless chicken breasts
8 ciabatta slices
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
1 tablespoon butter + as required
½ teaspoon oil
1 large onion, sliced and layers separated
1 cup sliced button mushrooms
2 tablespoons fresh cream
¾ tablespoon mustard paste
1-2 fresh oregano sprigs
30 grams mozzarella cheese
35 grams cheddar cheese
1. Make incisions on the chicken breasts. Sprinkle salt and crushed peppercorns on them. Add ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce and 1 tablespoon garlic and rub well. Set aside for 15-20 minutes.
2. Heat some butter and oil in a non-stick pan. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken on a plate and set aside.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in the same pan. Add remaining garlic and sauté for a minute.
4. Add onion, mix and sauté till light brown. Add mushrooms, mix and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add salt and crushed peppercorns, mix well and switch off heat. Cool.
6. Shred the cooked chicken with the help of a fork and transfer in a bowl. Add the sautéed mushroom mixture and mix.
7. Add cream, mustard paste and remaining Tabasco sauce and mix well. Adjust salt and add oregano.
8. Cut mozzarella cheese into small cubes and add. Cut cheddar into small chunks and add and mix well.
9. Apply butter on ciabatta slices and place a portion of the chicken mixture onto 4 slices. Cover with remaining slices and apply some more butter on top.
10. Preheat a sandwich griller. Place the prepared sandwiches on it, cover and grill till grill marks appear on both sides.
11. Cut into halves and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor