For more tasty food videos subscribe to our channel @ https://bit.ly/SubscribeToCookd
Chocolate Brownie is a popular dessert recipe across the world. Chocolate Brownie is always considered as a go-to dessert. Chocolate Brownie is served hot along with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or with chocolate sauce.
#ChocolateBrownie #EasyDessertRecipes #Cookd
Chocolate Brownie Recipe:
Butter – 200 gms
Dark Chocolate – 180 gms
Sugar – 350 gms
Eggs – 4 nos
Maida (All Purpose Flour) – 100 gms
Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened) – 60 gms
Baking Powder – ½ tsp
Vanilla Essence – ¼ tsp
1. Melt the butter and chocolate together on the double boiler or microwave and set it aside to cool.
2. In a bowl beat the egg and sugar together.
3. Sieve all the dry ingredients together and combine them.
4. Combine the egg mixture and chocolate mixture together.
5. Sift in the dry ingredients as three parts into the wet mixture and fold it until no lumps.
6. Preheat the oven.
7. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and fill the tray with the batter.
8. Bake it for 35 mins at 180-degree celsius.
Our Curated List of products for your home kitchen – https://www.amazon.in/shop/cookd
Like our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CookdRecipes